1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
-"amounts of urine and sometimes blood in the urine.".. it's a medical guide, alright?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Family Health and Medical Guide giant book..
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Whose Line is it Anyway?
4. Without looking guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock.What is the actual time?
oh.. it's 12:19 lol.. way off.
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
i walked euthais home and then walked back and i was sliding around on the ice.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my cranberry tea that i made
9. What are you wearing?
orange shirt, black man-pants and a fleece overshirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
when me and euthais were recording random stuff on her little christmas gift
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
anything weird to you is normal to me.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
very quizzical.. if that's spelled right
15. What was the last film you saw?
pirate of the carribean, dead mans chest
16. If you became a multi-millionaire over night, what would you buy?
beef jerky.. duh
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
i'm a man. (i'm just kidding you idiots)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
make it so eating dogfood in public isn't weird..?
19.Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him?
alice.. i'm harsh, i know
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly white gates?
"you've been punk'd"
Listening to: christmas music
Reading: medical guide..
Watching: computer screen